Terms & conditions
We want to make sure that you remain safe while shopping with us.
- Your payment will remain in our client account until goods are safely delivered making refunds instant.
- All payments are processed by PayPal for added buyer security and peace of mind.
- You do not require a PayPal account to use this service and we accept all major credit or debit cards.
Delivery of goods
- Delivery times are estimated and may vary with weather conditions and situations out of our control.
- Items made to order may increase delivery time but we will advise you accordingly.
- Our delivery company will contact you to arrange a delivery date closer to the delivery time.
- On delivery please check your item is in good condition and inform us ASAP if there is any damage.
- Report any damages within 3 days of delivery and where possible send supporting photographs.
- We advise you to retain all packaging in the event of a return.
- If your goods are delivered damaged we will arrange for a replacement and pick up at our expense.
- You have 14 days after delivery in which to report any delivery damages to us for a full refund or replacement.
- If you decide you do not like the product and wish to return it for a refund within 14 days you are entitled to a refund less delivery and/or restocking fee of 10% of the item value.
- In all cases the cost of delivery will be taken from the refund balance.
- The buyer is responsible for the cost of delivery back to us at all times and no refund issued until satisfactory delivery has been made.
- Returns should be packaged and insured accordingly and any damage caused by the return may waiver any refund.
- Items made to order are not subject to return or refund unless they are not fit for purpose.
- You are entitled to a full refund if:
- The items are not fit for purpose or not as described.
- The items are damaged during delivery from us.
- You choose to cancel your order no less than 7 days from the due delivery date.
- Cancelling your order in less than 7 days of delivery will incur a charge of no less than 15% of the order value.
Our promise to you
In all instances we would like you to contact us if there are any issues you wish to discuss.
We want you to enjoy using our services and as such we will endeavour to sort out any problems regardless of regulations. Your statutory regulations will always be respected but rest assured we will try go above and beyond to deliver quality customer services.
We abide by the Consumer Contract Regulations which replaces the Distance Selling Regulations as of June 2014. If you would like to review these regulations please click here (this will open a new browser window for you).
Last amendment 9th April 2015